November 02, 2017, Taipei– Acrosser Technology Co., Ltd. (Acrosser) proudly announces its latest in-vehicle product, the brand new AIV-APL1V1FL, the new Intel Pentium-N4200 fanless in-vehicle computer which is perfect for all kinds of telematics solutions.
The most important part of telematics is communication technology, in AIV-APL1V1FL, this powerful in-vehicle computer equipped with Intel Apollo lake SoC chipset and supported up to 8GB DDR3L 1866 MHz SO-DIMM memory. AIV-APL1V1FL had built-in various communication technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth, CAN-Bus, and 3G/4G, can provide powerful communication ability to different scenarios. Moreover, AIV-APL1V1FL also equipped 2 x swappable 2.5” HDD bay which can provide massive data saving and processing during communication.
Besides, AIV-APL1V1FL, designed with rich I/O for reading sensor data and control device to build intelligent telematics PC systems. Its rich I/O including 1 x VGA port (DB15) ,1 x DVI ,3 x Mini PCI-e,2 x GbE RJ45,1 x RS-232/422/485,3 x RS-232,4 X USB 3.0,8-bit GPIO (4 In, 4 Out),1 x MIC in,1 x Audio out, 4 antenna holes(1 x SMA for GPS, 1 x SMA for 4G,2 x SMA for Wi-Fi & Bluetooth),SIM Slot x 2,DB9 connector(support CAN 2.0A/2.0B protocol) and On-board TPM 1.2 / 2.0(Optional). Within these rich I/O, AIV-APL1V1FL can meet different needs for various purposes.
To sum up, AIV-APL1V1FL designed with many important keys features such as wider operation temperature, anti-vibration; fan-less, rugged body and higher flexibility. Within powerful performance,AIV-APL1V1FL can be used in the following scenarios:
1. Fleet managements from tracking application to management application.
2. Installed on trucks to adding telematics to provide advanced driver management to prevent dangers and to take proactive measures to improve fuel economy and costs.
3. Installed on public transit to adding video surveillance system for driver coaching, vehicle performance tracking, and safety monitoring.
4. Installed on ambulance to improve route planning, telemedicine service and avoid unexpected danger.
Acrosser Technology, a global pioneer in the evolution of industrial computing, had committed its valuable resources to further develop its in-vehicle computer product lines. Because of these efforts, the AIV-APL1V1FL had developed as a perfect machine for most telematics applications. Acrosser Technology not only provides products with high reliability and availability but also in-vehicle computers with the best scalability and manageability in the industry. Acrosser Technology is your best choice for building telematics applications in today’s IoT environment.
● Rugged fanless design
● Support New Intel Pentium N4200 processors
● 1 x DDR3L 1866 MHz SO-DIMM, up to 8GB
● Support CAN 2.0A/2.0B or OBDII+ J1939 protocol(Optional)
● VGA & DVI video output
● Support 4 Channel analog Capture card
● 2 x swappable 2.5” HDD bay
● TPM 1.2 / 2.0
● Variety Wireless Communication
Acrosser, is 100% committed to providing it’s OEM/ ODM/ JDM and end-user clientele with high-quality innovative embedded computer solutions and networking appliances for shorter time-to-market and in achieving higher competence to win business opportunities in the market place
For pricing and availability, please send your inquiry at http://www.acrosser.com/inquiry.php
Subscribe to our social media sites and stay connected!
Please visit us @ the following social media sites:
industrial pc, industrial computer, Rackmount server, Embedded single board computer, in cab computer,